Join the Power Sisters Circle
Experience the power of compassionate and supportive sisterhood
This is for you, if you
- Want to benefit from ongoing coaching, mentoring, and learning on the issues and questions you deal with
- Need time to reflect, explore, ponder, share, nourish, replenish
- Lack amenable ears who listen without judging
- Are prepared to learn and be inspired by other women
- Want to share your own experiences and wisdom
- Search for different and deeper ways to connect with other women
- Yearn for a sense of community, where you feel seen, heard, and held
- Believe in the power of women gathering in a circle
and make a commitment to each other to be in a circle with a spiritual center, they are creating a vessel of healing and transformation for themselves, and vehicle for change in their world.”
Jean Shinoda Bolen
What’s in it for you
+ Enjoy the opportunity to meet other women from different walks of life
+ Experience a deeply compassionate and supportive environment
+ Be listened to in a safe space
+ Be able to show up with all your imperfections, your fragility, flaws and scars, your fierceness and love
+ Experience a deep authenticity within yourself, being true and real
+ Feel the magic that happens when women gather
+ Learn to embrace your sisters as your allies and to give each other permission to shine
+ Leave feeling grounded, connected, rejuvenated, and present
Why join a women’s circle
- It is an opportunity to enter a space where we can leave the masks, roles, and stories outside and come into a safe, supported, and experiential environment, where non-judgement and compassion for the self is practiced.
- It is a safe space where we support each member’s personal growth journey.
- It is a powerful place to foster sisterhood, reconnect with the feminine principle, and empower women’s leadership.
What you get for only EUR 39 per month
A 90-minute circle session once a month | These sessions are a unique blend of (peer) coaching, mentoring, teaching, and learning experiences (value EUR 300)
Power Sisters Community | Get access to our private Power Sisters Community on LinkedIn. This is the place where we connect, share resources, and come to for support (value priceless)
Extra resources | Depending on what we talk about, I’ll share extra resources with you (value EUR 90)
How it works
Sign up for the Power Sisters Circle | 6-months test phase
Receive and pay the invoice
Receive instructions and access information for the six circle sessions
Receive an invitation to the Power Sisters Community on LinkedIn
Join the circle sessions
Be an active sister in the circle and the online community
Frequently Asked Questions
Soon the new data will be communicated and published here.
The circles took place so far online via Zoom.
My idea is to run the next circle outdoors in of the parks in Leiden. Contact me and I’ll keep you updated.
At least four women and up to 6. In case, more women want join, I will run more circles at different times.
The Power Sisters Circle is open to every woman who wants to practice compassionate and supportive sisterhood. As I usually work with international professional women – this will be the main audience to join.
We work with what comes and this way to co-create the circle sessions together.
You will be connected with two others as their buddies. In case, you miss a session you can reach out to your buddies and ask them about the last session. If everyone agrees, we can also record the sessions and I share the recording afterwards with you.
Sign up by clicking the button and following the process.
The membership fee of EUR 234 for the 6-month test phase includes a) six 90-minutes circle sessions full of coaching, mentoring, learning, b) further exchange via a private LinkedIn group, c) further resources to reflect, learn, and grow.
After signing up, you’ll receive an invoice over the full amount for the 6-month circle programme. Please transfer your membership fee within seven days.
In case, it is difficult for you to pay the full amount at once, contact me to discuss other options, e.g. paying in two instalments.
I guarantee a full refund, if you decide to step out before or after the first session. If you want to stop later, no refund is possible.