Discover your personality
Practical workshop to discover your personality and learn to cooperate successfully with other people
Your personality is a complex mix of personality traits, preferences, beliefs and behavioral patterns influenced by your genes, environment and the experiences you make. It’s an integral part of life influencing how we perceive, feel, think and act.
There are lots of personality tests out there to help with sorting, naming and reducing this complexity. If you aim to develop yourself further, this workshop brings you in contact with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® letting you discover four qualities of your personality.
Discovering your personality and acting in alignment allows you to:
- understand why you do what you do
- accept your own way of doing things
- be more ‘you’
- identify your typical communication behavior
- understand why misunderstandings and conflicts arouse
- recognize your preferred work environment
Knowing your personality makes your life easier, helps you to find satisfaction at the work place, supports you to collaborate successfully with others, and much more.
We will use the model of Myers-Briggs Type Indicator ® to:
- identify your preferences regarding the four key qualities of your personality
- understand how these preferences impact your behavior
- recognize how these preferences should be reflected in your work environment
- understand how these preferences impact collaborating with others
For the workshop, you need to invest:
- 5 hours
- active participation
- willingness to reflect and share within the group